What is Local SEO?
Local SEO is a company profile placement and citation claiming process to activate listings in local “map pack” search results that look like this:
Why is Local SEO important?
The reason Local SEO is important is that the results are always above the organic results on the search engine results page (SERP). The process of Local SEO is based on business categories rather than keywords as in organic results.
Who needs Local SEO?
Any business that has a local address serves the local market and wants to be found in the local market needs Local SEO.
The process that The Executive SEO delivers that guarantees a placement in the Local SEO Map Pack includes:
- Agreement on both a short and long company profile and NAP (Name, Address, Phone) that will not deviate.
- We claim your company citations and place your corporate profile in high priority sites that impact Local SEO.
- We integrate your business with Google+, Google My Business, Google Maps, and Foursquare.
- We create consistent citations on authoritative local business indexes and directories as recommended by top industry tools such as Moz Local for both location and business category (approximately 12 -15 sites).
- We create, validate and optimize a company page in Google+ via Google My Business.
- Integrate necessary changes/additions to your website that links the website to Google My Business.
- We provide instructions for asking for and pointing your current and previous clients to Google My Business to give positive 5-star “reviews” about your business.